You have the option of downloading and storing your favorite Partner videos and watching these videos even without an internet connection. To download Partner video:
1. Find the video you'd like to download.
1043 whp R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R on the dyno
Ford GT40 Palm Springs - In Headlight Video
Nissan R35 GT-R Roll in at the GT-R Owners Meet
1970 Chevelle 6.6 Duramax Engine
1023 whp R33 GT-R on the dyno
2. Below the video's play bar in the lower left hand corner, you'll see a 'Download' button.
3. Click the 'Download' button to indicate that you'd like to download the video.
* Not all videos have the option to download enabled. Only certain Partner videos have this feature. If you do not see the download button below the video, it means downloading is not yet enabled for the video.
* Partner videos (that permit downloading) are available for download in MP4 format only.
Purchasing a video download
Some videos require purchasing before you can download them to your computer. Once you've opted to download the video you will be directed to Google Checkout to finalize your purchase:
1. On the Google Checkout page you'll see the video you'd like to download and the cost of the video.
2. You'll need a Google Checkout account in order to purchase the video download through Checkout. You're required to create this account in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information when purchasing content from YouTube.
3. Enter the required information (including your email address, credit card information, billing address etc.).
4. Once you've entered all the information and created your Checkout account you'll be directed to the Confirmation page. Here you'll have the chance to double-check the download you're about to purchase and the cost of the download.
5. Your purchase will then be 'Authorized' and completed. You'll receive a 'thank you' message confirming that the transaction was successful.
6. Your new download will appear in the 'Purchased Videos' section of your YouTube account (under 'My Videos'). You can now enjoy your new download! For more info about your download rights, please see the 'Learn More' link located next to the video's 'Download' button.
Download some videos