Cobb Tuning has been constantly updating their AccessPORT software and features for the Nissan GT-R. The latest offering is for the AccessPORT manager, version 2.0. They have also expanded from PC only to include Mac's for all the Apple fans out there.
AccessPORT Manager 2.0 is a significant software evolution that introduces several new features, improved workflow and Mac support! AccessPORT Manager 2.0 is now available for public beta use.
- All new simplified and intuitive interface for both Mac OSX and Windows
- Easily find and retrieve Data Logging files through filtered file browser
- Upgrade AccessPORT firmware and manage files from a single application (eliminates need for AccessPORT Updater)
- Automatically checks for AccessPORT firmware and AccessPORT Manager updates
- Map search within local folders (quickly indexes 1,000's of maps)
- Drag and drop files directly to and from the AccessPORT
- Automatic detection of AccessPORT
- Import files directly to the AccessPORT with a single hotkey
- Supported on Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 & 64-bit) and OS X 10.5/10.6 (Intel based)
To download AP Manager 2.0, visit the COBB Tuning Support Page and download the software for your operating system. Click here to view the APManager2.0 User Manual
If you have any issues, please visit our COBB Tuning AccessPORT Manager Forum.