- Juke and GT-R brought together to create the ultimate compact crossover
- One-off concept to test the public’s reaction to a seriously sporty Juke
- Underlines the compact crossover’s fun factor
- Fully road legal with GT-R drive train
- Developed for Nissan by RML with input from Nissan Technical Centre for Europe (NTC-E)
- Car currently in development; expected to complete first tests in November
Under the hood is a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 engine adopted directly from Nissan’s flagship supercar. Under the floor hides the GT-R’s six-speed transaxle, with the front and rear ends joined by a modified GT-R 4WD driveline and prop shaft, while chunky 20-inch RAYS forged alloy rims fill each wheel arch.
Source: Nissan News