Stillen has just released new adjustable sway bars for the Nissan GT-R. The front sway bar is 3 way adjustable and the rear bar is 5 way adjustable. These adjustments will help to dial a car in to a drivers liking on the circuit.
These sway bars are constructed of DOM Steel, and come complete with poly-urethane bushings, and all hardware to bolt right on. Also included with this kit is an extremely durable set of adjustable endlinks, well suited for vehicles utilizing coil overs.
• 3-Way Adjustable Front Bar - 20-38% Stiffer
• 5-Way Adjustable Rear Bar - 67-108% Stiffer
• Adjustable Sway-Bar End Links
• Poly-Urethane Bushings
• DOM Steel Construction – High Tensile Strength
• Silver Powder Coated Finish – Maintains Appearance and Protects
Source : Stillen Blog