Cobb has just released their AccessTUNER software for the Nissan GT-R. The AccessTUNER allows for individuals to make custom maps for their GT-R's AccessPORT.
AccessTUNER Race rounds out the suite of COBB Tuning engine management products available for the Nissan GT-R. AccessTUNER Race provides the same powerful tuning capabilities as our AccessTUNER Pro software, used by professional tuners around the world to maximize the GT-R's power output. AccessTUNER Race is designed to give racing teams and self-tuners the ability to modify or create map files for themselves. From making minor tweaks to a COBB Tuning base map for maximum performance all the way to authoring fully customized maps for major modification upgrades, AccessTUNER Race puts full tuning control in the hands of the end user.
AccessTUNER provides control of vital engine parameters to the user, such as; intake cam advance, wastegate duty cycle, fuel injector scalar, boost control tables, knock sensitivity, rev limiters, speed limiters and many more. Customizable data monitors let the user choose which channels are monitored to see how changes impact the behavior of the engine. The built-in data logging capability captures data from up to 30 channels across the entire rev-range, allowing detailed data analysis after a dynamometer test. 3-D graphical mapping gives the user a comprehensive view of engine behavior across three axis to evaluate where performance can be maximized. An integral dashboard shows the user-chosen gauges to be displayed during the tuning process.
|NEW AccessTUNER Race Features!|
|9 WAY ON THE FLY MAP SWITCHING:||Create up to 9 different maps for On-The-Fly switching. Uses the steering wheel cruise control switches or the AccessPORT to change maps while driving. Selected map indicated on factory in-dash boost gauge. Video|
|TUNER AUTO UPDATER||Users can access tuning software updates through the "Help/Updates" menu. No longer need to download the latest tuner version to stay up to date. Software rollback to an earlier version is also enabled.|
|SIMPLIFIED WORK FLOW||"Edit/Configure Options" now allows user to edit the data monitor list without requiring an ECU connection.|
|KNOCK FLASHING||View knock events, as they occur, on the factory in-dash display. Knock threshold can be set by tuner. Video|
|TABLE & TUNING ENHANCEMENTS||Many new table and tuning enhancements implemented in this release. Details|
- AccessTUNER Race Features
- Access to a large number of tuning tables for full tuning control
- Tuning Support: Nissan GT-R AccessTUNER Race customers can discuss tuning issues directly with COBB Calibration Specialists via NAGTROC and COBB Tuning forums.
- Technical Support: Outstanding technical support from the software engineering team and our expert calibrators
- Integral Data logging: Unlimited data logging of multiple channels of data from the ECU for detailed analysis of engine performance
- Integral Dashboard: Shows tuner chosen gauges to be displayed on-screen throughout the tuning process
- Unit Conversion: Ability to easily convert between metric and standard units so the tuner can use units he/she is most familiar with
- Map Database: Free access to the map database from COBB Tuning that provides excellent starting points for specific modifications
- Hot Keys: Convenient on-touch short-cut keys allow easy data manipulation of common tuning operations
- Open WBO2 Interface: Integrates with a wide selection of Wideband O2 sensors
- Embedded Stock Data: Stock tuning data (ROMs) are self-contained inside the software itself, providing the OEM baseline tune for each vehicle supported by the software
- COBB Tuning provided tuning documentation.