More information after the jump
- 20 to 30 SpecVs it'll be producing each month when sales begin February 8th.
- 132 pounds lighter than the standard model at 3,704 pounds.
- Ultimate Opal Black paint job will set you back an additional $6,100.
- Six-piston (front) caliper size remains the same, the discs have been upgraded to 390mm (15.35 inches) and fitted with SpecV specific brake pads. Nissan claims a weight savings of 11 pounds per corner and –2.0 Gs worth of stopping power
- Overboost mid-range torque by 15 lb-ft (up to 449 lb-ft). A green light illuminates on the dash when the overboost function is enabled, giving drivers 80 seconds to perform any overtaking maneuvers