STILLEN Stage 1 Package takes your standard Nissan GT-R VR38DETT and increases horsepower and torque over 100 whp, and 130 ft-lbs. Not only do you have impressive horsepower gains, the parts weigh 25 lbs less than stock parts.
- STILLEN 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust
- STILLEN 304 Stainless Steel Y-Pipe
- K & N Replacement Air Filter
- Cobb Accessport Std or with TCM support
The engine performance is often the first, and easiest thing for owners to upgrade, but there are other areas of the car that can be improved upon.
STILLEN Y-Pipe Only
STILLEN Y-Pipe and Exhaust
Brakes: AP Racing Curved Vane Rotor Upgrade
The factory Brembo brakes are adequate for a street car, but crack around the cross drilled holes. A very popular upgrade is the AP Racing J-hooks, or Slotted rotors. They are less expensive than the factory rotors, and owners report them lasting three times as long as the Brembo rotors.
Suspension: STILLEN Adjustable Sway Bars with Endlinks
• 3-Way Adjustable Front Bar - 20-38% Stiffer
• 5-Way Adjustable Rear Bar - 67-108% Stiffer
• Adjustable Sway-Bar End Links
• Poly-Urethane Bushings
• DOM Steel Construction – High Tensile Strength
• Silver Powder Coated Finish – Maintains Appearance and Protects
With the engine, brake, and suspension addressed, go out and improve on those 0-60, 1/4 mile, and track times. When you are ready for more, there is much more available from Penske 2 way adjustable coil overs, to Carbon Ceramic Brake upgrades, to turbo, and engine upgrades. Check the STILLEN catalog for a few of the performance parts available for the Nissan GTR.